Thursday, 12 May 2016

Pictures: Moment when Serena Williams ate gourmet DOG FOOD

What was she thinking?: Serena Williams shared a series of Snapchat videos on Wednesday, revealing that she was sick after trying gourmet dog food

What was she thinking?

Serena Williams shared a series of Snapchat videos on Wednesday, revealing that she was sick after trying gourmet dog food. 


Check it out: The hotel had a doggy menu featuring meat, pasta and soup dishes at €15 to €18 a plate

'They have this menu for my dog, because Chip left his food - can you imagine?' She showed the menu which offered pasta and rice dishes at €15 to €18 a plate.
'On the doggy menu it has soup, and all this other good stuff, look at that. So today I'm like, "I might want to taste this food,"' Serena explained. 'So I ordered him the salmon and rice, because I thought, "I eat salmon."
'Before you judge me, look at it,' she said. 'That's the salmon and rice - it's kind of mixed together, right? I thought, "What the heck, I'm going to try a piece. It looks good." So I ate a spoonful. Don't judge me! I ate a spoonful!'
'Let's fast forward to two hours ... I just ran to the toilet like I thought I was gonna pass out!' 

Lol. Check out the video below

'Don't judge me!': The tennis pro thought that the salmon and rice dog dish at her Rome hotel 'looked good'



No comments:

Post a Comment