Wednesday, 21 January 2015

UK PM David Cameron says he wonders why everyone is interested in Kim Kardashian

                                                  

While on a radio interview, David Cameron, the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom said he would rather watch reality show Love and Hip Hop than Keeping up with the Kardashians or Big Brother.  (wow, I didn't think someone like him would watch Love and Hip Hop, I love the show too).

 “I’ve just dropped the microphone in shock at that question. I’m not a Big Brother fan – I have watched it. I haven’t quite got into why everyone is interested in the Kardashians so I’m not doing very well on that one. So maybe I’ll try the hip hop show, that sounds a bit better. I like watching cooking programmes. I find that more relaxing.”

He was then asked who he would choose to record a campaign song for him, out of Jay Z, Australian female rapper Iggy Azalea or Tinie Tempah. His reply was: “The track I would like to have, but this really makes me sound so old, is ‘Let’s Stick Together’ by Bryan Ferry because I think that’s the message for the election.”

He was also asked where he would order lunch in London for a group of world leaders attending a summit. When asked to choose between Harvester, a Gordon Ramsay pub or Nandos, Mr Cameron said: “I’ve been to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant, I’ve been to Nando's and I’ve been to a Harvester. I think Nandos is the best value for money. I had a very good Nandos in Bristol.”


No comments:

Post a Comment